Free copies of the CC-Link Technical Protocol specifications
Once you are a member of the CC-Link Partner Association, you are
eligible to receive copies of the CC-Link or CC-Link/LT protocol
specifications at no cost.
Technical Support with your CC-Link Product Development
Engineers at the CC-Link Partner Association are available to assist your
product development team with the implementation of CC-Link, CC-Link IE,
CC-Link Safety or CC-Link/LT into you product.
The CC-Link Partner Association support branches provide members
with a range of services that include:
• Distributing the CC-Link family of networks protocol specifications
• Providing technical support during the design phase to members
who incorporate CC-Link compatibility in their products
• Conducting CC-Link educational seminars
• Providing CC-Link conformance-testing of member products
• Issuing conformance certificates for successfully-tested products
• Listing and promoting CC-Link compatible products on the
CLPA web site, in the product catalog and other publications
• Organizing working groups to improve the functionality and
acceptance of CC-Link technology – Working Groups include:
Technical Working Group
Marketing Working Group
• Promoting CC-Link and CLPA partners and products via trade shows,
publications, seminars and the worldwide web
Recommendation of your product when appropriate
The CC-Link Partner Association frequently receives inquires about
CC-Link, CC-Link IE, CC-Link Safety or CC-Link/LT applications
and/or products. Where appropriate, the CLPA will recommend the
use of your product(s) for particular applications.
Technical Support for your CC-Link Network/Product Installation
CLPA Engineers can assist you with your product installation if necessary.
We can also work with your product Application Engineers to recommend
the proper implementation and/or application setup appropriate for the project.
Worldwide Promotion of your CC-Link Compatible Products
The CC-Link Partner Association will work with you to promote your CC-Link
CC-Link IE, CC-Link Safety or CC-Link/LT product(s) throughout the world via
• the CLPA Web sites,
• the CLPA Product catalogs,
• a Product launch mailing,
• through product promotion partnerships at numerous trade shows,
• via the CC-Link News Newsletter or the CC-Link In Action Application
• or through other numerous CLPA promotions, activities and
Trade Shows, Training and other Activities
The CC-Link Partner Association provides promotional activity at Trade
shows and promotes the use of the CC-Link Integrated Networking
technology through the use of operational demonstration networks within
the booth at numerous shows across the globe.
The CC-Link Partner Association can provide on-site CC-Link Integrated
Networking technology training to assist your Product Development team
or to provide your Application Engineers with information on installing your
product in a CC-Link application.
The CC-Link Partner Association can visit different CC-Link application
sites to produce the CC-Link In Action Application Story Newsletter to
promote your product as well as the use of the CC-Link Integrated
Networking technology. Below is an example of a "CC-Link In Action"